2010 – Help for Heroes – see what we’re doing this year and how you can help us!
This year the staff of Jerroms have chosen Help for Heroes, which supports our wounded service men and women, to be their nominated charity.
We have lots of fund-raising events planned:
• Saturday 5 June – Liz Whitfield is entering the Blenheim Triathlon! This is a sprint race incorporating a 750m swim in Blenheim Lake, 20km cycle ride and 5km run. Liz can now been seen out and about in Solihull on her (new) bike training for the big event!
• Sunday 6 June – BRMB Walkathon – Sue Kitchen is rallying support for the BRMB Walkathon which is raising money for a new unit at Selly Oak/QE for soldiers to rehabilitate after their operations. To sponsor them, please click here
• Tuesday 20th July – Steve McLoughlin is organising a 5-A-Side football tournament and BBQ at the Old Silhillians RFC. To enter a team – speak to Steve on 0121 693 5000
• September - Jerroms golf day tbc
• October – Liz Holloway has volunteered to organise a pub-crawl with our collecting buckets in hand! Tough assignment Liz!
• Back by popular demand, we will be holding another Quiz Night in December, date and venue to be confirmed
|< Prev||Next >|